Services - Assessment & Report
The Assessment is considered to be an inherent part of a training. However, among others, assessments may also serve to identify different knowledge levels and the understanding of specific topics.
We offer both
- the creation and implementation of assessment questions and the execution of the assessment; and also
- the implementation of questions that you deliver, to then be executed by us.
The types of questions range from Multiple Choice to interactive questions such as drag-and-drop or asking participants to perform specific tasks to then upload their results. Prior to the assessment and in the course of its evaluation, the thorough definition and communication of rubrics help, among others, to
- specify the scoring and success criteria;
- reduce subjective moments in the evaluation and scoring process;
- increase the reliability;
- set right expectations for assesses' as the desired outcomes are apparent;
- increase assesses' acceptance as the evaluation and scoring criteria are transparent; and
- self-assess and improve ones own performance.
The assessment outcome is captured in a Report. The report enables you to make decisions on both a personal level and, when applicable, on a global level. In a very early stage, we will investigate which information you need and want as a result from the assessment. Based on that, the report will be generated to suite your needs and help you in future decisions.
You want to know more? - Please do not hesitate to contact us.